- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Terrazas del Lago
Terrazas del Lago Review
It's only a 15-minute taxi ride from downtown to this restaurant in Parque General San Martín. The long wood-and-glass building overlooks a lake and two pools that are part of an aquatic club (open for day use by nonmembers). A buffet fills one room. The master of the pasta bar waits to help you—first with choosing from four kinds of ravioli and eight types of noodles, then with selecting a sauce from a simmering pot, and finally with piling your plate with all kinds of other treats. Seating is outdoors on a deck or indoors with air-conditioning (essential for summer lunches). Reservations are a good idea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more