- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bodegas y Viñedos López
Bodegas y Viñedos López Review
Wines up to 60 years old are stored in the main cellar of this traditional family winery, established in 1898 and still owned by the same family. After a tour of the winery, tastings take place in the cave, where lunches can be arranged with a two-day notice. They also offer more extensive programs and tours; in March, you can sign up for hands-on learning about the harvest.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more