- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Las Leñas Review
This large, popular grill can serve up to 200 people under its high wooden roof and spinning fans. Chivito (goat) is the specialty (it's best in March and April). Otherwise, enjoy a bife de chorizo (New York steak), sausages, and chicken, which arrive at your table sizzling on their own grill. If you don't like the music, ask them to play Argentine folklore. On Sunday afternoon families fill the long tables; live musicians often play Friday night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more