- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Viñas de Segisa
Viñas de Segisa Review
Segisa claims to be the first boutique winery in San Juan. In 1925 Don Vicente Perez Ganga settled in San Juan and quickly became one of the best winemakers in the region. Earthquakes ensued, destroying most of the original buildings, but in 1995 new owners resurrected what they could and built a new, anti-seismic facility, using the traditional high ceiling of bamboo canes held in place by crossed timbers and thick brick walls and floors. They offer a Torrontes-Chardonnay blend that stands out as something different.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more