- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- proximity to slopes and non-ski alternatives
- no direct reservation service and three-day minimum stay
Check Rates from our Partners
- Address: Las Leñas Ski Resort, Las Leñas, Mendoza
- Phone: 11/4819–6099 in Buenos Aires (off-season); 2627/471–1000 in Mendoza (ski season)
- Website: www.laslenas.com
- Location: Las Leñas
- 97 rooms, 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, no meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more