- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Tasca de Plaza España
La Tasca de Plaza España Review
If the bright red walls, the strange faces painted above the entrance, and the eclectic art inside don't grab you, the tapas and Mediterranean dishes probably will. Seafood tapas, veal-and-artichoke stew, and a casserole of zucchini, onions, and peppers in a cheese sauce are a few of the tempting dishes served in this intimite old house with tons of character.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more