- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Surrounded by miles of vineyards, with the majestic Andes as a backdrop, the red brick bodega blends comfortably into the scenery and the vineyards that climb the foothills of the Andes from 1,097 to 1,300 meters (3,600 to 4,265 feet). Inside, the large reception and tasting room—with its stone and slate, leather furnishings, and high ceiling of reeds and open beams—evokes an old Mendocino mansion. The open kitchen at one end serves meals and conducts cooking classes with two days' notice. Winery tours (reservations required) are extensive and detailed, and end with a tasting of the label's intense wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Argentina in May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more