- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bodega Bombal Review
The first generation of Bombals arrived in Tupungato in 1760, and the family built its first bodega in 1914, where Lucila Barrionuevo de Bombal produced the family's first wines. Her son Domingo developed the vineyards and built a new bodega next to the Château d'Ancón, the family's summer home. Today his daughter, Lucila Bombal, produces high-quality wine and hosts the château's many visitors when she's in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
WARNING: I have been known to abandon my trip reports for weeks at a time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more