- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Luigi Bosca Review
Alberto, Raul, and Roberto Arizú—descendants of Leoncio Arizú, who brought the original vines from Spain in 1890—believe that a winemaker's job is to preserve what nature has delivered. Here nature is on their side. The terroir has much to do with the unique character of Luigi Bosca's wine. This bodega is an architectural gem, with 14 carved reliefs depicting the history of winemaking in Argentina, tile floors, inlaid wood ceilings, and painted arches.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A little help goes a long way. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
Hi fellow travellers!
I am just beginning my planning to South America for 5 months next year and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how much much I will need however have been saving so should Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more