- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
On a knoll with an Andean backdrop, this ultramodern winery is built in the shape of a cross. Each of its four arms operates as a separate winery with two divisions: one at ground level housing stainless-steel tanks and one belowground where wine matures in oak barrels. These four wineries meet at a circular atrium where visitors are greeted and tastings, sales, and large events are held. Bottling and labeling take place underground. Also on the complex is an art museum, wine bar, and restaurant, making it easy to spend an leisurely afternoon here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more