- Scenic Wonders Wherever you go—over the pass to Chile, north to San Juan, south to San Rafael—the sight of those towering white Andean peaks never ceases to amaze.
- Fun in the Sun This sun-soaked land will delight, whether you pedal a bike along flat vineyard roads, ride a horse along Andean trails, or go skiing.
- Bed and Bodega Country inns with gourmet restaurants, vineyard visits and tastings, cooking classes, and discussions with oenologists make wine touring a pure pleasure.
- Food and Wine Some of Argentina's premier chefs have left resorts on the coast and the bistros of Buenos Aires for wine country inns and wineries.
- Unique Terroir All the big-name wineries have planted in the high-altitude region of the Uco Valley, where grapes ripen slowly and varieties show tremendous fruitiness.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More