Most of Argentina is three hours behind G.M.T., or three hours ahead of U.S. Central Standard Time. The exception is San Luis province, which is four hours behind G.M.T. Although Argentina does not currently observe daylight saving, it has in the past, so double-check time differences when you travel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's