- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
You get here along the Ruta 9, which is well served by buses running between San Salvador de Jujuy and Humahuaca or La Quiaca. Arriving from the south, look out for the surprisingly large cemetery of Maimará, which sprawls on either side of the road outside town. If you're heading to San Salvador de Jujuy from Tilcara, consider taking one of the shared taxis that are available at the bus terminal; they cost about the same as buses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's