- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bodega Fernando Dupont
Bodega Fernando Dupont Review
If the river floods, it makes arriving at this winery located rather tricky. Five km (3 mi) from Purmamarca, with La Paleta del Pintor mountain range as its stunning backdrop, Bodego Fernando Dupont's grounds are lovely: cardon cacti mingle with malbec, cabernet sauvignon, and syrah vines which do well at 2,500 meters thanks to the long autumns. Call ahead for a brief yet interesting tasting.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Salta: Book 3 Nts in Jun at Wilson Fr $806+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Design Suites Salta Fr $145+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
A little help goes a long way. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
Hi fellow travellers!
I am just beginning my planning to South America for 5 months next year and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how much much I will need however have been saving so should Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more