- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Última Pulpería
La Última Pulpería Review
For a time-warp trip, pop into this store, which has barely changed since opening in 1923. An Aladdin's Cave selling dozens of loose herbs and spices, animal hides, and produce, La Última Pulpería is a historical little gem. If you can pry owner, Miguel Dioli, away from his regular Salta brand beer-drinking customers at the makeshift bar, he's good for a chat in Spanish.
- Address: Mitre 20, Cafayate, Salta
- Phone: 3868/421–629
- Location: Cafayate
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more