- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Blanquito Review
El Blanquito is primarily a teahouse where Tafí's residents gather in the afternoon for a cuppa and a valley view. That said, they also sell some rather sweet souvenirs, including chocolate "menhirs," with dulce de leche and peanuts, and conical "Ñuñorquitos," named after the mountain you can see through the window.
- Address: R307, Km 62, Tafí del Valle, Tucumán 4137
- Phone: 3867/421–559
- Location: Tafí del Valle
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more