- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good-size rooms and spacious bathrooms
- great views
- great breakfast
- not very central
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Terrazas Review
A few blocks from the square in a quieter area, Las Terrazas has nine spacious rooms, each with its own balcony. The bar serves snacks and regional wines, and there's also a small swimming pool. Check out the ingenious water feature that flows inside and out and a perfectly circular well that dates back at least a thousand years which was discovered during the hotel's construction, as well as the owner's cactus collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more