- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- well decorated
- good restaurant
- showers not designed for tall people
Check Rates from our Partners
La Comarca Review
The various rooms, cabins, and houses (which can sleep up to six people) surround a garden of flowers and cacti; all accommodations are built with traditional local materials—adobe, cane, wood—and are decorated with a contemporary eye. A similar aesthetic is reflected in the restaurant, which is one of the best in town. The small pool is so warm you can even take a dip on a cool evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more