- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Pedro de Yacochuya
San Pedro de Yacochuya Review
Head 8 km northwest out of town toward the hills to find Arnaldo Etchart's boutique, small-scale winery, a fledgling in the area whose reputation preceeds it for its three award-winning wines (it enlisted the help of Michel Rolland in the early days). Tastings are only available if you book ahead for a meal (300 pesos for a fixed menu with wine) at the estancia, from which you can enjoy the views over the valley.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more