- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Finca de las Nubes
Finca de las Nubes Review
In 1996 there was nothing on the land of the Bodega José Luis Mounier in El Divisadero, 4 km (2 mi) out of town. Now this is one of Salta's best boutique wineries. Almost half of its small line of reds, whites, rosés, and sparklings is sold in the bodega itself. The small fee for tours is discounted against any purchases, and they also offer lunch if you book ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
· News & Features
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more