- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Domingo Molina Review
A few miles northwest of Cafayate is Domingo Molina, which has been making Torrontés, a 90-point Malbec, and various blends since 2000. A drive takes you high up into the hills, and offers stunning views of the wine lands to the east. Book in advance for a picada or an asado at the winery and take a look at their oldest vine, a 100-year-old Malbec, still providing drinkable grapes. Sister winery located in town, Domingo Hermanos, is one of Cafayate's biggest operations, producing three million liters a year.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more