- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Museo Arqueológico Review
Exhibitions at the Museo Arqueológico, run by the University of Buenos Aires, can be a little confusing due to a lack of labels on artifacts. The two mummies on display are considerably less well explained and cared for than those in Salta's Museum of High Altitude Archaeology, but no less fascinating. The clothes, hair, and skin of the first, which was found in San Pedro de Atacama in Chile, are well preserved. Other rooms show Nazca, Inca, Moche, and other remains from the past 2,000 years. Keep your ticket stubs, as they'll get you in to the nearby Pucará de Tilcara ruins, where some of this museum's artifacts were found.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more