- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Jujuy Palace Hotel
At a Glance
- bilingual service, top-floor views
- primarily a business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Jujuy Palace Hotel Review
Large rooms with impeccable facilities and balconies overlooking the street, a rooftop gym, a gated parking lot, and a formal second-floor dining room with first-class service are among the things that make this hotel stand out. Views from the top floors take in the cloud-covered hills and Spanish colonial domes of the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
WARNING: I have been known to abandon my trip reports for weeks at a time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more