- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Posta Review
A crimson-and-cream color scheme and a checkerboard floor lend personality to this bright, cavernous downtown eatery. Start with a salad from the bar and one of the outstanding cheese empanadas, and then move on to cabrito al asador (goat grilled over an open fire)—a luscious, salty indulgence. Pair it with a local Cabernet. For dessert there's the unique dulce de cayote, a molasseslike marmalade served with walnuts atop local goat cheese.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
A little help goes a long way. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
As of this writing, if you have tickets on LAN to fly in/out of Argentina and also for flights within our country, your travel plans are most likely to suffer significant alterations.
Our "government" Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more