- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Posta Review
A crimson-and-cream color scheme and a checkerboard floor lend personality to this bright, cavernous downtown eatery. Start with a salad from the bar and one of the outstanding cheese empanadas, and then move on to cabrito al asador (goat grilled over an open fire)—a luscious, salty indulgence. Pair it with a local Cabernet. For dessert there's the unique dulce de cayote, a molasseslike marmalade served with walnuts atop local goat cheese.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more