Iglesia de San Francisco
Iglesia de San Francisco Review
An ornate 18th-century wooden pulpit with dozens of figures of monks is the centerpiece of the Church of St. Francis, two blocks west of Plaza General Belgrano. There's some debate about who carved the pulpit: it may have been local artisans, or the pulpit may have been transported from Bolivia. Although the church and bell tower look colonial, they date from 1930.
View deals in The Northwest for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More