Nightlife & the Arts in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Northwest Nightlife & the Arts
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar La Esquina
Photogenic Bar La Esquina is on the corner of the plaza opposite...
This popular spot covered with hundreds of vinyl records on the...
|Music Clubs||San Salvador de Jujuy|
At the town's only late-night bar, El Heriberto, you get a good...
El Rincon de Claudia Vilte
At El Rincon de Claudia Vilte, named after a singer from Salta...
La Casona del Molino
Twenty-odd blocks down Caseros Street from the main plaza, La...
La Vieja Estacion
A top spot for music, gaucho dancers, and the like is self-proclaimed...
Los Nuevos Arcos
Los Nuevos Arcos is a restaurant that serves drinks and has live...
|Music Clubs||Tafí del Valle|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's