- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
El Indio runs three bus services a day from Salta (four hours). It's best to buy your ticket the day before if you can, especially in summer. From Tucumán (five hours), Aconquija has three buses a day. In town, many agencies and hotels offer bicycle rental, and there are some good bodegas and sights to visit within a few miles of town. There are also lots of opportunities to explore the countryside on horseback or go on a hike, either organized or by yourself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's