- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Access to the Río Bonito trail is 1 km (½ mi) from the base of the ski area at Cerro Bayo. It climbs 500 meters to a waterfall. The trailhead for a longer hike, to Inacayal Fall, is on the right-hand side of R231 just before you arrive at El Cruce. After climbing 1,200 meters (¾ mi), you arrive at a 50-meter-high (164-foot-high) waterfall. Continue another 300 feet to a lookout over Lake Correntoso.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's