- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parque Nacional Lanín
Parque Nacional Lanín Review
The dramatically beautiful Parque Nacional Lanín has 35 mountain lakes, countless rivers, ancient forests, and the Lanín Volcano. Tucked into the folds of the Andes along the Chilean border, it stretches 150 km (93 mi) north–south, covering 3,920 square km (1,508 square mi), and is the third-largest national park in Argentina. The area is home to the Mapuche, and you can learn about their history and buy their handicrafts in one of the 50 communities throughout the park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more