- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bosque Tallado (carved forest)
Bosque Tallado (carved forest) Review
The Bosque Tallado, about 1 km (½ mi) from the base of Piltriquitrón, is a forest of dry beech trees (resulting from a fire in 1978) that have been carved over the years by 13 of Argentina's notable artists. Thirty-one monumental sculptures transform the dead forest into a living gallery.
- Address: El Bolsón, Río Negro
- Location: El Bolsón
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more