- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Il Gabbiano Review
"We don't serve lunch," the folks at this cozy, candlelit house on the Circuito Chico near Llao Llao boast, "because preparing dinner takes all day." It's hard to argue with that after you sample the exquisite pastas, which change daily. Look for tortelli stuffed with wild boar, or pumpkin ravioli; they also have a way with fresh trout. A beautiful wine cellar is open to guests.
- Address: Av. Bustillo, Km 24.300, Bariloche, Río Negro 5400
- Phone: 2944/448–346
- Location: Bariloche
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Tues. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more