- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Il Gabbiano Review
"We don't serve lunch," the folks at this cozy, candlelit house on the Circuito Chico near Llao Llao boast, "because preparing dinner takes all day." It's hard to argue with that after you sample the exquisite pastas, which change daily. Look for tortelli stuffed with wild boar, or pumpkin ravioli; they also have a way with fresh trout. A beautiful wine cellar is open to guests.
- Address: Av. Bustillo, Km 24.300, Bariloche, Río Negro 5400
- Phone: 2944/448–346
- Location: Bariloche
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Tues. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more