- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quiet, secluded spot
- far from town and tourist activities
Check Rates from our Partners
Puerto Sur Review
Stone and wood merge throughout the angular space of this hotel in Puerto Manzano, which was built into the side of a hill, with views of the lake and mountains from enormous windows; every room has a lake view, Jacuzzi, and restrained modern art. Enjoy the spa, indoor-outdoor pool, and private beach, plus impeccable service. A few extra pesos get you a private deck.
- Address: Los Pinos 221, Puerto Manzano Villa La Angostura, Neuquén Q8407ABK | Map It
- Phone: 2944/475–399
- Website: www.hosteriapuertosur.com.ar
- Location: Villa La Angostura
- 7 rooms, 3 suites, 4 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- closed mid-May and June.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more