- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good family reunion spot
- far from town and tourist attractions
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa Serena Review
Every room at this complex in Puerto Manzano has a lake view; A-frame cabañas (cabins) with decks, kitchens, and outdoor barbecues sleep up to seven, while suites have huge wooden Jacuzzis with views to the water. During high season a one-week minimum stay is required in cabins. A large swimming pool and deck with grill, kayaks, and boats are on the lake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
WARNING: I have been known to abandon my trip reports for weeks at a time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more