- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hardy bikers ride all the way from Bariloche, enjoying the long descent into Bolsón. Once there, getting around is pretty easy, as there's not much traffic on the mostly flat dirt roads on the outskirts of town. Most of the waterfall walks and a long trail along the Azul River make pleasant day trips. Epuyén and Puelo lakes require more effort.
Huara Viajes y Turismo. For guided trips, contact Huara Viajes y Turismo. Dorrego 410, El Bolsón, Río Negro, 8430. 2944/455-000. www.huaraviajesyturismo.com.ar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $165-$195 -- Buenos Aires Luxe Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- $150 -- Argentina 4-Star Hotel in Wine Region w/Breakfast Sheraton Mendoza Hotel
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $109 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off — $109 Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel