- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hardy bikers ride all the way from Bariloche, enjoying the long descent into Bolsón. Once there, getting around is pretty easy, as there's not much traffic on the mostly flat dirt roads on the outskirts of town. Most of the waterfall walks and a long trail along the Azul River make pleasant day trips. Epuyén and Puelo lakes require more effort.
Huara Viajes y Turismo. For guided trips, contact Huara Viajes y Turismo. Dorrego 410, El Bolson, Rio Negro, 8430. 2944/455-000. www.huaraviajesyturismo.com.ar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe