- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Horseback Riding (Cabalgatas)
Riding a horse is a fun way to access most of the areas described in the hiking section, especially the area around Cascada Mallín Ahogado, or the Río Azul to the Azul Canyon or all the way to the glacier.
Huara Viajes y Turismo (Dorrego 410, El Bolsón, Río Negro, 8430. 2944/455–000. www.huaraviajesyturismo.com.ar.)
Cabalgatas El Azul (El Bolsón, Río Negro. 2944/483–590.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's