- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Safety and Precautions
Driving in Bariloche requires total attention to blind corners, one-way streets, and stop signs where no one stops. Never leave anything in your car. Bariloche's challenging sidewalks are riddled with uneven steps, broken pavement, and unexpected holes—all potential ankle-breakers. When students hit Bariloche during holidays, they party until 5 or 6 in the morning, resulting in serious drunk-driving auto accidents.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's