Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Buenos Aires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Tigre and the Paraná Delta
Museo de Arte de Tigre
An arcade of Doric columns leads from the Luján River to this...
|Museums / Galleries||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Parque de la Costa
This is Argentina's largest and most modern amusement park. Its...
|Amusement Parks||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Italianate mansions, restaurants, and several rowing clubs dot...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Puerto de Frutos
The center of the action at Tigre is its picturesque market...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe