- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
El Viejo Lobo
El Viejo Lobo Review
Right on the beach, this has long been the most-popular seafood joint in town. The airy open-plan dining room doesn't offer intimacy, but the checkered tablecloths are as cheery as the waitstaff. Gambas al ajillo (deliciously garlicky chili prawns) are the must-have starter; follow them with a more unusual fish dish like lenguado con alcaparras (flatfish in a browned butter-and-caper sauce). Reservations are a must if you want a table with a view.
- Address: Av. del Mar between Del Caracol and De las Almejas, 100 m from Av. Bunge, Pinamar, Buenos Aires 7167
- Phone: 2254/483–218
- Location: Pinamar
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more