- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Faro Querandí Review
Picturesque Querandí Lighthouse about 24 km (15 mi) south of Mar de las Pampas, is surrounded by forest and sand dunes and can only be reached by quad-bike, which you can rent on the beach, or on organized four-wheel-drive excursion from Villa Gesell. The lighthouse itself is not open to the public.
Turismo Aventura. Turismo Aventura, based in Villa Gesell, organizes half-day trips to the Faro Querandí and along the dunes south of Mar de las Pampas. The costs are 80 pesos per person if you go by four-wheel-drive and 150 pesos per person by quad-bike; rates usually include some sandboarding. 2255/466–797.
- Address: Mar de las Pampas, Buenos Aires
- Location: Mar de las Pampas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more