- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Faro Querandí Review
Picturesque Querandí Lighthouse about 24 km (15 mi) south of Mar de las Pampas, is surrounded by forest and sand dunes and can only be reached by quad-bike, which you can rent on the beach, or on organized four-wheel-drive excursion from Villa Gesell. The lighthouse itself is not open to the public.
Turismo Aventura. Turismo Aventura, based in Villa Gesell, organizes half-day trips to the Faro Querandí and along the dunes south of Mar de las Pampas. The costs are 80 pesos per person if you go by four-wheel-drive and 150 pesos per person by quad-bike; rates usually include some sandboarding. 2255/466–797.
- Address: Mar de las Pampas, Buenos Aires
- Location: Mar de las Pampas
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Hello, fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more