- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- very back-to-nature
- great home cooking
- lots of sports
- rooms get hot in summer
- no pool
- minimal luxury
Check Rates from our Partners
Bonanza Deltaventura Review
Thick vegetation surrounds the tomato-red 19th-century country house that's the center of the eco-action at Bonanza Deltaventura. The idea behind the establishment is to share the natural wonders of the area with visitors through organized walks, kayak expeditions, and horseback rides. Ten-foot ceilings, rustic furniture, and nothing but green outside the huge windows are among the simple pleasures. Hearty barbecues and drawn-out mateadas (maté tea and cake) are also highlights. Day packages are offered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more