- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
El Esquinazo Review
The menu at this rough-and-ready comedor (canteen) runs to two dishes: empanadas and milanesas. Both are totally homemade—you can see the owners preparing them to order through a serving hatch—and go perfectly with cheap beer from the shop they run in the other half of the house.
- Address: Curipí at Guaysú Virá, Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, Buenos Aires 3471
- Phone: 3773/1562–7548
- Location: Los Esteros del Iberá
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more