La Esquina de Mertí
La Esquina de Mertí Review
Candy jars, old bottles, and a gleaming antique cash register sit atop the decades-old zinc-topped bar of La Esquina de Mertí, a gorgeous old café on Plaza Arellano. The owners seem more preoccupied with the charm of the building than that of the waitstaff, so stick with drinks—mugs of icy beer or Cinzano and soda are the local favorites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's