- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Puerto de Frutos
Puerto de Frutos Review
The center of the action at Tigre is its picturesque market. Hundreds of stalls selling furniture, home goods, and handicrafts fill the area around the docks along the River Luján, about eight blocks from the stations. It's a good place to find reasonably priced souvenirs and is particularly busy on weekends (indeed, many stalls are closed midweek). You can grab a quick lunch from stands selling steak and chorizo sandwiches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more