- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Puesto La Lechuza
Puesto La Lechuza Review
Your first difficult decision is where to sit: the breezy outside tables overlook the river, and the rustic yellow-painted interior is hung with historic pictures of gauchos. Let gaucho-diet principles guide your order—go for the asado or vacío (beef on and off the bone, respectively), slow-cooked over hot coals. The little stage where folky guitar players perform in the evenings might look touristy, but locals love the sing-song here as much as visitors. Weekend reservations are essential.
- Address: Arrellano (at the river), San Antonio de Areco, Buenos Aires 2760
- Phone: 2326/452–351
- Location: San Antonio de Areco
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more