This trendy beachfront restaurant attracts vacationing foodies looking to escape Pinamar's similar seafood menus. The restaurant's take on the seaside look is equally refreshing: the clapboard lining the walls and ceilings is painted a glossy white, as are the tables, chairs, and bar, punctuated by the occasional ultramarine tablecloth. During the day, light floods the airy, open-plan room through huge plate-glass windows. Candles, dimmed lights, and a great view of the moonlighted sea make for romance after dark. Although you could easily make a meal of tapas, it would be a shame to miss mains like the hake-and-salmon fillet in creamy leek sauce. Landlubberly standouts include garlicky lamb and sautéed vegetables brought to your table in a sizzling iron frying pan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's