- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- close to the beach and even closer to restaurants in the town center
- lovely wooded grounds
- low-key and laid-back but staff still try hard to please
- in summer, four-wheel drives roar up and down the road outside
- limited nearby grocery stores make the kitchen redundant
- beds are on the hard side
Check Rates from our Partners
Solid stone walls, oak fixtures, and handwoven drapes make the split-level cabins at Abedul very earthy. Outside each is a wooden deck with its own barbecue, and you can arrange for your breakfast to be brought here at the hour of your choice. The bedrooms look out over Mar de las Pampas's unspoiled woods, and the beach is only three blocks away. The sheltered indoor-outdoor pool is a boon when the wind whips up the sand and sea.
- Address: Santa María between El Lucero and El Ceibo, Mar de las Pampas, Buenos Aires 7165
- Phone: 2255/455–819
- Website: www.abedulmardelaspampas.com
- Location: Mar de las Pampas
- 7 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- Closed weekdays Apr.–June and Aug.–Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more