- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- close to the beach and even closer to restaurants in the town center
- lovely wooded grounds
- low-key and laid-back but staff still try hard to please
- in summer, four-wheel drives roar up and down the road outside
- limited nearby grocery stores make the kitchen redundant
- beds are on the hard side
Solid stone walls, oak fixtures, and handwoven drapes make the split-level cabins at Abedul very earthy. Outside each is a wooden deck with its own barbecue, and you can arrange for your breakfast to be brought here at the hour of your choice. The bedrooms look out over Mar de las Pampas's unspoiled woods, and the beach is only three blocks away. The sheltered indoor-outdoor pool is a boon when the wind whips up the sand and sea.
- Address: Santa María between El Lucero and El Ceibo, Mar de las Pampas, Buenos Aires 7165
- Phone: 2255/455–819
- Website: www.abedulmardelaspampas.com
- Location: Mar de las Pampas
- 7 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- Closed weekdays Apr.–June and Aug.–Nov.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Hello, fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more