- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The British writer Bruce Chatwin achieved widespread acclaim with his work In Patagonia (1977), a lyrical journey many consider among the greatest travel books of all time, despite criticism related to Chatwin's embellishments. Much of Charles Darwin's classic Voyage of the Beagle (1839) takes place in Patagonia, where the young naturalist marveled at the region's stark geology during a boat trip up the Río Santa Cruz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's