Sights & Attractions in Patagonia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Patagonia
|A-F G-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Área Natural Protegido Punta Tombo
From the middle of September through March, up to half a million...
|Nature Preserves||Punta Tombo|
Capilla Bethel, next to Capilla Vieja, was built in 1914, and...
Throughout the Chubut Valley are three dozen or so chapels where...
Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitzroy
You don't need a guide to do the classic treks to Cerro Torre...
Chorillo del Salta
The Chorillo del Salta is a waterfall just 4 km (2.5 mi) north...
|Bodies of Water||El Chaltén|
From its perch on a windswept outcrop 4 km (2½ mi) south...
|Museums / Galleries||Puerto Madryn|
Following the coastal road 14 km (9 mi) north from Puerto Madryn...
|Nature Preserves||Puerto Madryn|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $149 -- Buenos Aires Luxe Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes
- Argentina's Patagonia & the Omaguacas — $9,795 IExplore