Sights & Attractions in Patagonia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Patagonia
|A-F G-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Área Natural Protegido Punta Tombo
From the middle of September through March, up to half a million...
|Nature Preserves||Punta Tombo|
Capilla Bethel, next to Capilla Vieja, was built in 1914, and...
Throughout the Chubut Valley are three dozen or so chapels where...
Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitzroy
You don't need a guide to do the classic treks to Cerro Torre...
Chorillo del Salta
The Chorillo del Salta is a waterfall just 4 km (2.5 mi) north...
|Bodies of Water||El Chaltén|
From its perch on a windswept outcrop 4 km (2½ mi) south of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Puerto Madryn|
Following the coastal road 14 km (9 mi) north from Puerto Madryn...
|Nature Preserves||Puerto Madryn|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's