- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- homey atmosphere
- Nicolás can arrange local guided tours
- far out of town—you need your own vehicle
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería Labrador Review
You get a taste of Patagonian country life when you stay on this working chacra (farm) as wife-and-husband team Ana Luisa Geritsen (who speaks Dutch and English) and Nicolás Ayling (who speaks English) welcome guests, tend the land, produce homemade fruit preserves and honey, and cook huge breakfasts for their guests. The B&B has two apartment-style living quarters, each with two bedrooms. Dinner is available with advance notice.
- Address: Ruta 20, 10 km (6 mi) from Sarmiento, 1 km (½ mi) before the Río Senguer, Sarmiento, Chubut 9020
- Phone: 2974/893–329
- Website: www.hosterialabrador.com.ar
- Location: Sarmiento and the Bosque Petrificado
- 4 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more