At a Glance
- homey atmosphere
- Nicolás can arrange local guided tours
- far out of town—you need your own vehicle
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería Labrador Review
You get a taste of Patagonian country life when you stay on this working chacra (farm) as wife-and-husband team Ana Luisa Geritsen (who speaks Dutch and English) and Nicolás Ayling (who speaks English) welcome guests, tend the land, produce homemade fruit preserves and honey, and cook huge breakfasts for their guests. The B&B has two apartment-style living quarters, each with two bedrooms. Dinner is available with advance notice.
- Address: Ruta 20, 10 km (6 mi) from Sarmiento, 1 km (½ mi) before the Río Senguer, Sarmiento, Chubut, 9020
- Phone: 2974/893–329
- Website: www.hosterialabrador.com.ar
- Location: Sarmiento and the Bosque Petrificado
- 4 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.