- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- homey atmosphere
- Nicolás can arrange local guided tours
- far out of town—you need your own vehicle
Hostería Labrador Review
You get a taste of Patagonian country life when you stay on this working chacra (farm) as wife-and-husband team Ana Luisa Geritsen (who speaks Dutch and English) and Nicolás Ayling (who speaks English) welcome guests, tend the land, produce homemade fruit preserves and honey, and cook huge breakfasts for their guests. The B&B has two apartment-style living quarters, each with two bedrooms. Dinner is available with advance notice.
- Address: Ruta 20, 10 km (6 mi) from Sarmiento, 1 km (½ mi) before the Río Senguer, Sarmiento, Chubut 9020
- Phone: 2974/893–329
- Website: www.hosterialabrador.com.ar
- Location: Sarmiento and the Bosque Petrificado
- 4 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more