- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Puerto Cangrejo Review
The locals crowding the tables at this bustling, family-oriented restaurant are proof of its reputation as the best seafood spot in town. The best dishes are the starters: think oyster platters, a decadentl bowl of calamari, or the picada de mariscos, a sampling of hot and cold shellfish dishes. Follow up with the centolla (king crab) or stuffed salmon.
- Address: Av. Costanera 1051, Comodora Rivadavía, Chubut 9000
- Phone: 297/444–4590
- Location: Comodoro Rivadavía
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more